Friday, December 22, 2006

I should be working . . .

Technically, I should be working right now. But since I work from home, and I'm currently sitting here in my pajamas, who would know, right? I'm ready for it to be 2:00, as that is the "official" time we're off work.

I guess I should tell you what kind of work I do. I work for an educational marketing data company. I am a Senior Account Executive. That's really code for "The person who has to take the shit storm when sales don't come in." We sell mailing lists to education companies, and we also do e-mail deployments. My territory is Texas, all the way west to CA, as well as Canada. It's a fun job. Perks: I work from home on my couch in my jammies, the pay is GREAT, my boss is cool, I get to travel to some cool places on the company dime.

So, here's a little more about me: I'm "single" at the moment. I put that in "quotes " because I guess technically I'm dating someone, however I have a somewhat complicated personal life . . . but more about that later. I live in Austin, TX. I LOVE it here. My mom and step dad live here, as do my sister, brother-in-law and beautiful niece. I have an awesome 4 bedroom, 3 bath house that I truly love. http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=na9vu1o.46ahr6rg&Uy=-8sbb9g&Ux=0 Here are some pics of my new furniture and Chritmas decorations. I truly love being at my house, which is good, since I work here too. I read this book called The Emotional House that talks all about creating a living space that suits the emotions you feel while in each particular room. Highly recommended book. Click here to see it on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Emotional-House-Redesigning-Your-Change/dp/1572244089/sr=8-1/qid=1166801858/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-4998975-0297247?ie=UTF8&s=books

Ok, I need to get back to work . . . which is actually code for "I need to do some laundry and wrap presents."




Caio.

T.A.C.

No comments: