Tuesday, December 26, 2006

the day after . . .

Ahhh, the day after Christmas. What would I like to be doing? Scouring all of my favorite stores for all the bargains. What am I ACTUALLY doing? Sitting in my couch in my Christmas jammies pretending to work. Since I am lucky enough to work from home, I just have to be logged onto our company e-mail in case there are any marketing "emergencies" the day after Christmas. Since that is not likely to happen . . . especially since both my assistant and my inside-sales customer service rep both came down with sudden "day-after-Christmas-illnesses", I won't be working much.

So, instead I am catching up on all of the blogs I read daily, but haven't had a chance to over the past few days. (See Shout Outs) and TRYING to figure out how to properly post on here. I am a newcomer, so posting pictures, adding links, etc I am painfully bad at. It seems simple, and it is . . . yet I think there is a much be an easier way than the way I'm doing it. Will look read posts in the Blogger Help section later today.

I also decided to post some of my Christmas loot. On a scale of Christmas's past, this one was a little "lite" on the gifts received, but pretty heavy on the gifts given. Meaning, I started shopping for the perfect gifts for my friends and family back in August. The same is not true for said friends and family. That, plus boyfriend #1 "B" called me when he woke up in (in New York) and was PISSED I hadn't called him yet. He failed to understand that I had been up since 5 a.m. getting my niece's "Santa gifts" ready. More about "B" later. Boyfriend #2, "M" was a bit disappointing on the gifts as well as the "Christmas Sex" fronts . More on him later as well.
However, all wasn't bad, as I did some shopping for myself. Here are some of the Beauty goods:






The Laura Geller Baked Beauties Collection.











Benefit Lip Plump in Yoo Hoo and Lip Plump lip base.







The Lancome Diamond Soiree Collection and my new FAVORITE mascara, Fatale


Joe Malone fragrance gift set.




Hard to find, sold out EVERYWHERE Chanel's Noir Ceramic and Blanc Ceramic Nail Polish.






Nars Ultimate Orgasm II set




Laura Mercier Mini Eye and Lip Paints









Laura Mercier Mini Lip gloss set

Laura Mercier Clementine Bath Collection

And since a girl can't live on make-up and bath stiff alone, here are books I've recently purchased/received:








All available on Amazon.com. Make sure to check out A Thousand Dollars for a Kiss, by fellow Blogger and MySpace friend, Cindy Bokma, a.k.a. Distressed Jeans. For her blog, click here:http://morefamouspeople.blogspot.com/

Needless to say, I will be reading and looking good well into the new year!

Caio!


T.A.C.

No comments: